Easy Connectable is a wired/wireless Android application for displaying and recording a video, taking a picture from a USB camera. It maintains image automatically and wirelessly even when wired USB camera connection is disconnected.
- Wi-Fi connection between USB camera and smartphone
- – automatic connection: connects to Wi-Fi automatically when USB cable is connected (the user doesn’t need to set the Wi-Fi settings to connect to the camera)
– manual connection: connect by selecting camera Wi-Fi AP in Wi-Fi settings screen
- Switches from wired to wireless connection without stopping
– switches automatically to wireless mode when USB cable is disconnected
– switches automatically to wired mode when USB cable is connected
– screen printing and video recording is maintained without stopping while switching to wired or wireless mode
- Video Size
- SD(640×480), HD(1280×720), Full HD(1920×1080), etc.
- It can set screen resolution supported by a USB camera.
- Video Recording (with audio – In-Mic, UAC)
- Still Image Capture
- Display USB camera connection status
- View recorded video and captured image file