28 Jan How to Verify your Account for YouTube Livestreaming with CameraFi Live
**How to Verify your Account for YouTube Livestreaming
In order to broadcast live through YouTube, you should verify your YouTube account for livestreaming.
Some said it is very difficult to do it,
so today, I will tell you how to verify your account for YouTube Livestreaming with CameraFi Live.
1. Select broadcasting server(YouTube).
2. Choose an account for livestreaming.
3. Create an event for Broadcasting.
4. An message will be pop up for YouTube Livestreaming verificaiton process.
5. Log in with Google ID.
6. Create Channel.
7. Choose between two options for account verification; Voice message or text
8. If you choose to get your verification code by your phone, you will get this type of message.
9. Enter your 6-digit verification code.
10. YouTube account is verified.
Now you can broadcast live with CameraFi Live.
CameraFi is updated with various fuctions added.
- Making public/private mode and changing your event title after making an event
- Chatting view added
- Changing your Smartphone camera front or back
Enjoy CameraFi Live with more useful functions!!
For more information about CameraFi, please reply to the post 🙂
SUBSCRIBE US and get some amazing news about CameraFi and CameraFi Live!!