26 Nov Settings for USB connectivity in Sony Xperia Z series
FAQ : Sony Xperia Z3
Q : CamerFi doesn’t work!
Many Sony Xperia Z series users left comments that CameraFi doesn’t work. CameraFi team has analyzed the problem and as a result, we found out that you have to set settings for USB connectivity in Z3.
For Korean: Vault Micro CameraFi_Sony_Z3_settings_Korean
For English: Vault Micro CameraFi_Sony_Z3_settings_English
For Chinese: Vault Micro CameraFi_Sony_Z3_settings_Chinese
If you follow the steps below, you will be able to use CameraFi.
- Go to your smartphone settings. -> Touch ‘Xperia Connectivity’ menu.
- Touch ‘USB Connectivity’ menu.
- Touch ‘Detect USB device’ menu. -> Connect to USB camera.
- Your phone will detect connected USB camera.
- After some time, CameraFi detects USB camera. If you press OK button, CameraFi will operate.
- Image of connecting CameraFi to Sony Xperia Z3+