11 Jan [Additional Test Result] CameraFi Live’s Long-term Live-streaming Test with Quick Charge External Battery
This is CameraFi Live team.
After the external battery test, we had another test with quick charge external battery.
Would it have a difference between normal and quick charge external powe bank?
- Test Environment
– CameraFi Live Version : v188.8.131.528
– Smartphone : Galaxy S8
– Camera : Sony HDR-PJ675 (Camera charger is connected.)
– HDMI-USB capture card : AVerMedia ExtremeCap BU110
– External Battery : Allo 1000iQC 20 (We just bought it for the test)
(Normal Output : DC 5V / 2.4A , High-speed Output : DC 5V / 2.4A , DC 9V / 2.0A, DC 12V / 1.5A )
– USB Charging Hub : J5 create NEXT–JCA374
As a result of the test, I could find out that 80% of the smartphone battery remained after four hours of broadcast.
The remaining capacity of the external battery(power bank) indicates 50% ~ 70% (3 lamps blinking)
*The below test result can be increased or decreased depending on several factors such as:
-USB camera type
-external battery type and the status of it
-smartphone performance and phone battery status