- Charges: You are responsible for payment of any costs or expenses incurred as a result of downloading and using CameraFi Live, including any operator network and roaming charges. Please check with your service provider for details.
- Third-party applications, services or sites: CameraFi may enable you to link or connect you to use functionalities of third-party applications, services or sites that are not owned or controlled by Vault Micro. (collectively “Third Party Applications”). Any Third Party Applications are subject to the terms and conditions of the relevant third party provider. Vault Micro has no control over and is not responsible or liable for any matters relating to your dealings or transactions with such third parties and over any third-party content, syndicated content, applications, services, sites, advertisements, links, privacy policies and/or practices of any such third-parties that may be accessible via the CameraFi Live. It is your responsibility to check the privacy policies and terms of service and usage of all third party sites that you visit prior to downloading or using any such Third Party Applications.
- Language: Some content may not be available in your local language.
- Reverse Engineering: You agree not to disassemble, de-compile, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to gain access to the source code of CameraFi Live. You will not copy any part of CameraFi Live or make commercial use of, rent, lease, loan, sell, publish, license, sublicense, distribute, assign or otherwise transfer any part of CameraFi Live to any third party.
- Vault Micro reserves the right to anonymously track and report, to our third-party statistical service providers, your activity of CameraFi Live.
- You acknowledge that we own all right, title and interest in and to CameraFi and to the related software. “CameraFi” is the trademark or registered trademark of Vault Micro. You will not alter, destroy, obscure, or otherwise remove any copyright or proprietary notices or labels contained within CameraFi Live.