29 Apr [CameraFi Live Update] Front Camera Size, Recording, RTMPS_V1.20.27.0428
[CameraFi Live Update] Front Camera Size, Recording, RTMPS_V1.20.27.0428
CameraFi Live has been updated with various features.
Let’s see what has been changed!
1) Adjust the front camera size in screen broadcasting mode
– You can adjust your front camera size in screen broadcasting mode.
2) Make front camera mirror image
– Your front camera will be shown as flipped horizontally like a mirror mode.
3) Add recording mode
– Before getting YouTube live authentication or getting used to live-streaming, you can test your live video with recording mode.
4) Supports Facebook RTMPS broadcasting
– From May 1st, Facebook changed its live-streaming to RTMPS in order to provide higher level of security.
5) Fixed Galaxy Note9 60fps issue
– The issue is solved that on Galaxy Note 9, camera is stopped and not shown in 60fps live-streaming.
6) Other performance improvements
– Some performance index including CPU usage and temperature is improved.
You can download CameraFi Live here at the below link;
For more information, please feel free to contact via apps help center(email@example.com).