20 Nov [CameraFi Live Update_V22.214.171.1249] Support Bluetooth Mic, Add a Camera Pro Mode, Support UI Rotation
Hi, this is CameraFi Live Manager.
CameraFi Live has been updated with new features.
Let’s see what has been changed!
1) Support Bluetooth microphones
– Use the Bluetooth/wired microphone to improve the sound quality of your broadcast!
– If you want a clear sound or remove noise, it would be a great option for your live video sound.
(The supported microphones can vary according to your smartphone models and firmware.)
– For the how-to manual for choosing a microphone and checking if your microphone works, please refer to the link below;
2) Add a camera pro mode
– Adjust a camera pro mode settings such as ISO, exposure levels, shutter speed, and the white balance.
– No problem with broadcasting in a dark place or outdoor activities!
3) Support UI rotation
– Rotate CameraFi Live for your better use!
– If you connect any camera gimbals or external cameras, please rotate according to your broadcasting settings.
Thank you 🙂