31 Aug How to Make a 360-degree Live Stream Video by CameraFi Live using Ricoh Theta S
This is CameraFi Live team.
Today I’m going to show you how to live stream with the 360-degree camera, Ricoh Theta S by CameraFi Live on YouTube.
Video-typed Manual is at the below.
This is Step-by-Step manual.
1) Download CameraFi Live on Google Play.
2) Open a left menu and tap Settings.
3) Check “This live stream is 360-degree.”
4) Swipe a right side menu and you can choose the filter.
5) Choose a Fish Eye filter.
6) Create an event by tap READY button.
7) Write the event title and choose the privacy settings. Then click CREATE button.
8) Share the live video URL with your friends before the broadcast.
9) Tap Go button in order to start the live broadcast.
*Before you get started with your live broadcast, you need to confirm that your channel is verified for live streaming.
**On the left swipeable left side menu, you can choose the video and audio sources just like the pictures below.
The sample live video URL of Ricoh Theta S taken by CameraFi Live is as below;
-720p(Office) – https://youtu.be/dOquECSBNYE
-1080p(Bus Stop) – https://youtu.be/ZCyEZc9cBEU
-1080p(Deoksu-gung Palace) – https://www.youtube.com/embed/aJAb_IWJc1U