11 Jan How To Use Web Overlay in Screen Live-streaming Mode
Hello. This is CameraFi Live team.
This week, CameraFi Live has been updated with screen broadcast improved web source overlay.
What has been improved in screen broadcast comparing to the previous version?
1) You can adjust the size and location of web overlays.
Previous version supports the fixed location and size. The latest version supports the customization of the web overlay.
2) You can apply various web overlays in a broadcast.
It was only supported in Camera mode and now it’s supported in screen live-streaming mode, too.
It means that you can add follower goal and alert box widget at the same time!
3) Chat Toast is supported in screen broadcasting mode.
Without opening the chat window, you can see viewers’ replies.
Below you can find the few steps required to include our widgets into your stream using CameraFi Live.
1.Go to Streamlabs(https://streamlabs.com/) and log-in with your Google/Facebook/Twitch account.
2.Click the ALERTBOX under the Widgets theme on the left menu.
3.Copy the Widget URL link on the top and paste it on the web source tab of CameraFi Live in the Base URL window.
4.Turn on the web source overlay function and click the PREVIEW button.
5.Click the TEST DONATION/TEST SUPER CHAT and etc. for the test.
6. In the first page, choose the screen mode and click START button at the bottom.
7. Click Overlay on Screen Broadcast Window.
8. Write the widget URL that you made in 3.
9. Choose the location and size of the web overlay and click Done.
10. Then, you can see several widgets applied in your live-streaming.
For more information about alert settings, please refer to the link; https://youtu.be/w058zjHfAW0
Now, you are good to go!
For more information, please go to our website and leave us the visitors’ post.
-Facebook(CameraFi) : http://www.facebook.com/vaultmicrocamerafi/
Thank you ?