25 Jun [Manual] How to Multistream for Free with Restream.io
This is CameraFi Live team.
From the latest update, CameraFi Live started to support Restream.io for multistreaming.
Restream.io is a multistreaming platform which supports 30+ platforms including YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook.
Some users were using Restream.io by Custom RTMP streaming to register RTMP URL and stream key.
With the latest CameraFi Live, you can just use Restream.io by the login.
So, let’s follow step by step for multi-streaming with Restream.io!
Let’s start from Restream.io.
1.Log into Restream.io.
2. Click the +Add Channel button to add the platform you’d like to multistream.
3. Select the broadcasting platform you want. (I will show the example with Twitch.)
*Periscope and AfreecaTV do not work in the current version of CameraFi Live.
4. Connect your live-streaming account.
5. Click the Authorize button to grant Restream.io to access your account.
6. Open CameraFi Live and choose Restream.io platform.
7. Log in with your Restream.io account.
8. Click Allow button to authorize CameraFi Live to use your account.
9. Click the START button and go to the main page to start live-streaming.
How about chat data?
You can also add a chat window by clicking second left globe icon(web overlay) – Restream.io Chat button.
The chat shows like the picture below;
*Chat with web overlay-Restream.io chat icon is the feature provided by CameraFi Live, so it is not working with chat settings in Restream.io.
In order to make chat settings work, you need to add direct Embed-In-Stream URL.
Let’s start from chat settings in Restream.io!
1.Click Chat icon on the left side and click Open in Browser button to enter chat or set up the chat settings.
2. On the right buttom, you can see the settings button for chat settings.
3. Click Settings – Embed In Stream to find out Embed In Strem URL and detailed chat settings.
4. Copy the URL and paste it into CameraFi Live Web Overlay URL#1.
5. You can adjust the theme, message alignment, size and etc in Settings.
As Restream.io shows various themes for the message, you can choose it among it.
Here are some examples for you.
(Default Compact) (Comic)
(PUBG Boxed) (Bo4 Boxed)
Here is a Restream’s article that introduces how to stream from mobile using Restream and CameraFi live.
You can also check with the link below;
I’d like to add the sample live video about multi-streaming.
CameraFi Live team broadcast live simultaneously on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitch using Restream.
You can check the live-streaming video at the link below;
If you have any questions about CameraFi Live, please feel free to contact us via email(firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you! See you soon!