28 Jun [Manual] How to Record and Live-stream Internal Audio on Android (For Galaxy S10 5G Users)
Hi, this is CameraFi Live team.
Today I would like to introduce CameraFi Live’s special feature which is only for Galaxy S10 5G users.
You can use the features in CameraFi Live for Samsung in Galaxy Store.
According to the Android policy, it was not able to record the game sound directly in the Android system.
However, with the cooperation with Samsung, CameraFi Live enables the feature that you can broadcast live the inner sound and your voice at the same time.
Let’s see how to broadcast live the internal game sound without noise.
1. Select screen broadcasting mode in CameraFi Live.
2. Click Settings in the CameraFi Live floating window.
3. Click the below of Audio source in AUDIO SETTINGS.
4. Select the audio source you’d like to broadcast.
- Mic: My voice or external sound
- Internal Sound: Sound from the app or the game
- Mic & Internal Sound: Audio synthesized with my voice and the internal game sound
The feature is provided only for Galaxy S10 5G users.
If you have any questions about the app or the feature, please send us the email via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you 🙂