24 Jan [Manual] How to Use Preset Feature in CameraFi Live
Hi, this is CameraFi Live team.
CameraFi Live team recently added PRESET feature in the latest version.
It is also a feature that you have requested so much.
From now on, when you are broadcasting under the same theme, you can do it all at once, without having to call up everything one by one.
Today I’d like to tell you three things about preset; Create&Open preset, Overwrite preset(Save New ver.), Delete preset.
Let’s start with Create&Open preset!
Create & Open Preset: Make new preset & open it.
1) Set every overlays you’d like to add as a preset and click Preset button at the right bottom.
(When adding image, text overlays, you can open right hidden menu by swiping from right to left.)
*In the above example, I added 2 image overlays and CameraFi Live effect.
2) Click (+) button on the bottom right.
3) After setting the preset name, click Complete button at the upper right corner.
4) After clicking Complete button, you can see the popup message that your preset is saved.
5) If you want to use the created preset, select the created preset and click “Open”.
2. Overwrite Preset: Change the configuration of overlays.
1) Change the preset configuration as you wanted and click Preset button at the right bottom.
*In the example above, I removed one image overlay from the existing configuration.
2) Choose the preset you want to overwrite and click Save at the right top.
3) Click OK button in the popup window asking whether to overwrite the selected preset.
4) Then, your new composition of “Preset1” is saved.
3. Delete Preset: You can remove your existing preset.
- In preset mode, click the 3 point button on the right side.
2) When you click 3 points, click “Delete” button at the bottom.
3) Click OK button in the popup window asking to delete the preset.
4) The preset is deleted.
If you broadcast frequently with various overlays, you can prepare for broadcasting more quickly by using the preset function.
I would like you to be able to prepare your broadcast a little easier with it 🙂