28 Jun [Manual] How to Zoom In&Out a Web Overlay
This is CameraFi Live team.
Sometimes we zoom in&out on a web page to magnify or reduce the size of the text on it.
CameraFi Live recently added the feature to zoom in&out a web overlay.
Let’s see how you can zoom in&out your web overlay.
1.Click a web overlay button on the left bottom to choose URL#1.
2. Write your URL and click OK. (In the manual, we’ll use Streamlabs chat overlay widget.)
3. Swipe from right to left and select the web overlay you’d like to apply.
4. Adjust the size and location of the web overlay.
5. Click the magnifier icon of the web source.
6. You can magnify or reduce the text on web overlay with the green bar.
Compare the size of the texts in web overlay.
In Settings, you can adjust the resolution of web overlays. Please choose according to the network status.
If you have any questions about CameraFi Live or web overlay, please let me know via email(email@example.com).