CameraFi Live is an Android app for live streaming on YouTube, Twitch, and Facebook that can help streamers to broadcast high-quality videos easily with their mobile. It supports diverse camera connection and real-time video editing features.
4 stars on Google Play Store
* Compatible Android version
– Android version 5.0 or above
– Video source: built-in Camera, USB Camera, capture cards (HDMI, SDI, CVBS)
– Audio source: Built-in Mic, UAC(USB Audio Class)
* Supported Live Streaming servers
– YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, Restream, Custom RTMP&RTSP, USTREAM, WOWZA
* Video Size
– SD(640×480), HD(1280×720), FHD(1920×1080) ~ up to UHD(4K, 3840×2160)
(Varies from platforms and smartphone models)
You can live stream to Facebook with smartphone camera using CameraFi Live and Facebook website.
There are many kinds of USB cameras that you can use with CameraFi Live. You can use camcorder, DSLR, drone, action cam, wearable camera, microscope, webcam, endoscope etc. Here are the links of kinds of USB camera that can be used for Facebook live streaming and Facebook live streamed videos using USB cameras through CameraFi Live.
3. PC: Game Broadcast through connecting PC with HDMI converter
4. Wearable Camera
When live streaming to Facebook using camcorders or cameras with HDMI output, you need to have HDMI to UVC converters which convert HDMI to UVC. One example of HDMI to UVC converter is Febon 168 and you can buy this at online CameraFi Store. If interested, click Febon 168 at online CameraFi Store.
There are Android devices and tablets that don’t support USB camera connection, so if your phone doesn’t support USB camera connection, you might not be able to use Facebook Live in CameraFi Live. If you want to find out if your phone is compatible with Facebook Live in CameraFi Live, please refer to Compatible Devices List for Facebook Live of CameraFi Live
CameraFi Live is designed to work on mobile devices running Android version 5.0 and above.